You Didn’t Build That The government reported today that GDP growth in the second quarter was a mere 1.5%. The average growth rate over the last two years has been 2.1%. From 1950 through 2011, the economy averaged a growth rate of 3.3%. The economy that has been growing more slowly than normal is now …
Tag Archive: you didn’t build that
Permanent link to this article: http://wkubbtcenter.com/2012/07/27/wheres-the-growth/
Twelve Week Agenda
- No events listed in the next 12 weeks
- Where have Kentucky’s Workers Gone?
- The Macro Economy, Education, and Race in Employment
- Kentucky’s Labor Market Ranks 49th
- Youth Employment and The Last 30 Years of the Minimum Wage in the United States
- Should We Transfer Money from the Top 1%?
- The Lack of Slavery May Be Hurting Economic Growth; Or, How to Miss the Forest of Human Flourishing for the Trees of GDP Growth.
- The Rest of the Story: Employment Recovery?
- Give, Share, and Take are not Synonyms
- Kentucky’s Budget and Tax “Reform”
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective Economies