Are you ready to forcibly redistribute income from the top 1% of income earners to the other less fortunate 99%? Don’t answer too quickly. An income of just $32,400 places you in the top 1% of the world’s population. For $32,400 a year you can be richer than seven billion other people. World’s Top Income …
Tag Archive: world poverty
Permanent link to this article: http://wkubbtcenter.com/2014/07/21/should-we-transfer-money-from-the-top-1/
Twelve Week Agenda
- No events listed in the next 12 weeks
- Where have Kentucky’s Workers Gone?
- The Macro Economy, Education, and Race in Employment
- Kentucky’s Labor Market Ranks 49th
- Youth Employment and The Last 30 Years of the Minimum Wage in the United States
- Should We Transfer Money from the Top 1%?
- The Lack of Slavery May Be Hurting Economic Growth; Or, How to Miss the Forest of Human Flourishing for the Trees of GDP Growth.
- The Rest of the Story: Employment Recovery?
- Give, Share, and Take are not Synonyms
- Kentucky’s Budget and Tax “Reform”
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective Economies