One has to appreciate any country which thinks that everything should be dipped in either cheese or chocolate. There is a lot to appreciate about Switzerland’s economy as well. Their unemployment rate is 3.1% compared to 8.3% in the US. Their trade surplus is 13.4% of their GDP while the US trade deficit is 3% …
Tag Archive: referendum
Permanent link to this article: http://wkubbtcenter.com/2012/03/14/free-lunches-who-will-pay-for-my-fondue/
Twelve Week Agenda
- No events listed in the next 12 weeks
- Where have Kentucky’s Workers Gone?
- The Macro Economy, Education, and Race in Employment
- Kentucky’s Labor Market Ranks 49th
- Youth Employment and The Last 30 Years of the Minimum Wage in the United States
- Should We Transfer Money from the Top 1%?
- The Lack of Slavery May Be Hurting Economic Growth; Or, How to Miss the Forest of Human Flourishing for the Trees of GDP Growth.
- The Rest of the Story: Employment Recovery?
- Give, Share, and Take are not Synonyms
- Kentucky’s Budget and Tax “Reform”
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective Economies