Stephen Covey first published The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People in 1989. My children can name all seven habits because they are drilled into them at their local public school. More effective people undoubtedly would create a more effective economy. Below I attempt to apply the seven habits to an effective economy. Habit 1: …
Tag Archive: proactive
Permanent link to this article: http://wkubbtcenter.com/2013/11/21/seven-habits-of-highly-effective-economies/
Twelve Week Agenda
- No events listed in the next 12 weeks
- Where have Kentucky’s Workers Gone?
- The Macro Economy, Education, and Race in Employment
- Kentucky’s Labor Market Ranks 49th
- Youth Employment and The Last 30 Years of the Minimum Wage in the United States
- Should We Transfer Money from the Top 1%?
- The Lack of Slavery May Be Hurting Economic Growth; Or, How to Miss the Forest of Human Flourishing for the Trees of GDP Growth.
- The Rest of the Story: Employment Recovery?
- Give, Share, and Take are not Synonyms
- Kentucky’s Budget and Tax “Reform”
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective Economies