Now that American rules football is over for the season, and the Pope has resigned, people may fear for a drought of Hail Maries. No worries. Politicians who have enacted growth retarding economic policies continue to supply economic Hail Maries. Even then, they don’t always know which end zone to aim for. To combat runaway …
Tag Archive: price freeze
Permanent link to this article: http://wkubbtcenter.com/2013/02/11/economic-hail-maries/
Twelve Week Agenda
- No events listed in the next 12 weeks
- Where have Kentucky’s Workers Gone?
- The Macro Economy, Education, and Race in Employment
- Kentucky’s Labor Market Ranks 49th
- Youth Employment and The Last 30 Years of the Minimum Wage in the United States
- Should We Transfer Money from the Top 1%?
- The Lack of Slavery May Be Hurting Economic Growth; Or, How to Miss the Forest of Human Flourishing for the Trees of GDP Growth.
- The Rest of the Story: Employment Recovery?
- Give, Share, and Take are not Synonyms
- Kentucky’s Budget and Tax “Reform”
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective Economies