Work has become passé. The labor force participation rate fell to a 31 year low in August as another 368,000 people left the work force. It also represented the lowest labor force participation rate on record for men at 69.8%. That rate does not even include those who are incarcerated. The US has more than …
Tag Archive: multiplier
Permanent link to this article: http://wkubbtcenter.com/2012/09/21/multiplying-stupidity/
Twelve Week Agenda
- No events listed in the next 12 weeks
- Where have Kentucky’s Workers Gone?
- The Macro Economy, Education, and Race in Employment
- Kentucky’s Labor Market Ranks 49th
- Youth Employment and The Last 30 Years of the Minimum Wage in the United States
- Should We Transfer Money from the Top 1%?
- The Lack of Slavery May Be Hurting Economic Growth; Or, How to Miss the Forest of Human Flourishing for the Trees of GDP Growth.
- The Rest of the Story: Employment Recovery?
- Give, Share, and Take are not Synonyms
- Kentucky’s Budget and Tax “Reform”
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective Economies