Alan Blinder was at it again in Monday’s WSJ, as he warned against a 2013 fiscal cliff. One wonders if he is not too blind to tell the difference between a cliff and a mountain. The cliff Professor Blinder worries about involves programmed tax increases and spending cuts set to take effect in January 2013. …
Tag Archive: mountain
Permanent link to this article: http://wkubbtcenter.com/2012/03/19/blinder-faith-in-the-government/
Twelve Week Agenda
- No events listed in the next 12 weeks
- Where have Kentucky’s Workers Gone?
- The Macro Economy, Education, and Race in Employment
- Kentucky’s Labor Market Ranks 49th
- Youth Employment and The Last 30 Years of the Minimum Wage in the United States
- Should We Transfer Money from the Top 1%?
- The Lack of Slavery May Be Hurting Economic Growth; Or, How to Miss the Forest of Human Flourishing for the Trees of GDP Growth.
- The Rest of the Story: Employment Recovery?
- Give, Share, and Take are not Synonyms
- Kentucky’s Budget and Tax “Reform”
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective Economies