Do you know what your tax rates are going to be next year? Will the Bush tax cuts expire as planned? How will that affect you? Will the payroll tax “holiday” be extended? Will the debt ceiling be raised? Will it be another temporary last minute deal that involves no real spending cuts but makes …
Tag Archive: entitlement reform
Permanent link to this article: http://wkubbtcenter.com/2012/05/16/the-certainty-of-bad-policy-makers/
Twelve Week Agenda
- No events listed in the next 12 weeks
- Where have Kentucky’s Workers Gone?
- The Macro Economy, Education, and Race in Employment
- Kentucky’s Labor Market Ranks 49th
- Youth Employment and The Last 30 Years of the Minimum Wage in the United States
- Should We Transfer Money from the Top 1%?
- The Lack of Slavery May Be Hurting Economic Growth; Or, How to Miss the Forest of Human Flourishing for the Trees of GDP Growth.
- The Rest of the Story: Employment Recovery?
- Give, Share, and Take are not Synonyms
- Kentucky’s Budget and Tax “Reform”
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective Economies