The federal government does make it hard for me to enjoy my vacation. Capitalism Today has returned to find the economy in a bigger mess than it was in just a month ago. It is time to get back to work. Congress and the President passed an increase in the debt ceiling this week to …
Tag Archive: debt ceiling
Permanent link to this article: http://wkubbtcenter.com/2011/08/03/fiscal-hell-without-the-hand-basket-of-debt-and-job-destruction/
Twelve Week Agenda
- No events listed in the next 12 weeks
- Where have Kentucky’s Workers Gone?
- The Macro Economy, Education, and Race in Employment
- Kentucky’s Labor Market Ranks 49th
- Youth Employment and The Last 30 Years of the Minimum Wage in the United States
- Should We Transfer Money from the Top 1%?
- The Lack of Slavery May Be Hurting Economic Growth; Or, How to Miss the Forest of Human Flourishing for the Trees of GDP Growth.
- The Rest of the Story: Employment Recovery?
- Give, Share, and Take are not Synonyms
- Kentucky’s Budget and Tax “Reform”
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective Economies