What’s not to like about increasing living standards for everyone? Most people agree that economic growth is good because it allows people to have better access to food, clothing, shelter, health care, education, entertainment, and other nicer stuff. A few don’t like economic growth because they mistakenly believe growth is bad for the environment or …
Tag Archive: Affordable Health Care Act
Permanent link to this article: http://wkubbtcenter.com/2013/08/30/pain-and-gain-the-economic-principle-not-the-movie/
Twelve Week Agenda
- No events listed in the next 12 weeks
- Where have Kentucky’s Workers Gone?
- The Macro Economy, Education, and Race in Employment
- Kentucky’s Labor Market Ranks 49th
- Youth Employment and The Last 30 Years of the Minimum Wage in the United States
- Should We Transfer Money from the Top 1%?
- The Lack of Slavery May Be Hurting Economic Growth; Or, How to Miss the Forest of Human Flourishing for the Trees of GDP Growth.
- The Rest of the Story: Employment Recovery?
- Give, Share, and Take are not Synonyms
- Kentucky’s Budget and Tax “Reform”
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective Economies